Effective: January 1, 2018.
The association of masonry contractors is proud to announce the official launching of the Bloc Levy program in Quebec.
The Permacon Group and Brampton Brick already have the invoicing procedure of $0.05/block sold underway. The other concrete block manufacturing companies Mirabel Blocks, MBM Group and TNT Group will follow in their footsteps January 2018.
These Quebec manufacturing companies have been joined in the existing Canadian program since 2008, which is administered by the Canadian Concrete Masonry Producers Association (CCMPA).
Because of this contribution, the industry can, among others:
- Count on a trustworthy revenue source distributed in the sectors of education, promotion and representation;
- Promote masonry as an environmentally friendly and durable construction material of good quality;
- Ensure a positive representation of masonry for contractors
- Invest in masonry research in the province of Quebec
- Reach all researches and documentation of the CCMPA
Congratulations for this beautiful progression and for this beautiful discovery for our industry!