When it comes to construction—residential, commercial, industrial—concrete block makes (dollars and) sense. Concrete block is stronger and safer than wood. It is a more effective sound barrier. It retains its value, yet is easy to maintain—and is environmentally friendly.
If you want it built to last, make sure it’s built with Block
- Benefits for building with Block rather than wood / drywall
- Block is competitively priced
- Block prevents heat loss which makes it energy-efficient
- Block manages moisture.
- Block does not burn
- Block prevents the spread of fire to adjacent dwellings
- Block greatly reduces the chances of structural collapse
- Block does not produce toxic gas, smoke or fumes
- Block can help lower insurance premiums
- Block eliminates mold growth