Brampton Brick Limited a leading integrated masonry and landscape manufacturer in North America is currently hiring a TERRITORY SALES MANAGER for our GTA Masonry Residential Sales.
At Brampton Brick you will contribute to our continued sales growth in leading the GTA sales team and working closely with builders, mason contractors and architects to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
We are looking for an individual that can personally develop strong business relationships in addition to motivating and leading a sales team.
In dealing with all aspects of the sales process pertaining to our masonry products, we require an individual who has excellent communication skills, is service oriented, a strong negotiator, and has good presentation and problem solving skills.
Ideally, the candidate has a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a B2B Sales Territory Management role, a business degree and experience in working in the new home construction industry would be an asset.
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to:
We thank you for your interest. Please note that only those candidates that qualify will be contacted.
Bricklayers and restorative stone masons are in-demand. If you’re detail-oriented, creative and enjoy hands-on work, this program is for you.
Learn how to safely prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks and stone to construct and repair both decorative and load-bearing structures, such as walls, partitions, patios, arches, paving, fireplaces, smokestacks and chimneys. You also learn other important skills like how to read construction documents, understand building codes, plan projects and work as a part of a team.
- Field experience (work placement) is a mandatory credit course completed at the end, or throughout the duration, of your program. It provides you with the opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills outside of the classroom.
- Opportunities are typically unpaid and last approximately 5 weeks.
- Transportation, accommodations and other costs related to work placements are your responsibility.
Full Time, Permanent
Duties to include
- Quality control
- Machine operator
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to learn adapt to different machinery
- Ability to read and communicate in English
- Availability to work overtime and/or shift work
About the Program
This unique program provides in-depth theory and hands-on training for the brick and stone masonry trade. Located at the Waterloo campus, Conestoga’s Masonry Centre provides you with the ideal setting in which to learn to work with brick, stone, and a variety of other masonry materials. Students will be given many opportunities to design and construct masonry walls and features in a safe and efficient manner. You will learn to safely and properly operate hand and power tools, as well as equipment used by masons on a construction site. You will also gain valuable knowledge about vital aspects of the brick and stone trade in Canada, including heritage masonry and refractory masonry, as well as commercial and residential applications. A graduate of this program may be exempt from the Level 1 in-school apprenticeship training should they choose to pursue a Brick and Stone apprenticeship.
Length: One-year Ontario College Certificate program
Delivery Sequence: Waterloo – September/2020 – Fall | Winter
First-Year Capacity: 30
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or equivalent, or 19 years of age or older with mature student status (See Mature Student definition for details.)
Diploma and Certificate Programs Standard Language Requirements would be used should a student apply with the need to complete one of these additional requirements.
- IELTS overall band of 6 with no band less than 5.5
- TOEFL iBT 80
- CAEL 70 with minimum 60 writing, no sub-test band score less than 30
- PTE Academic 51
- Conestoga English Language Test (CELT) Band 5